Skip to main content

Recommended Channel on YouTube!



I have lots of cool YouTube channel to watch. But today I will share to you some of my favorites here. Check it out!

Sadia is really a sweet person. She's so calm and elegant. I really love hearing her sweet voice. Her channel mainly about vegan, minimalism and motivation. It's fascinating for me to see how different the way people live and eat. You definitely have to check her out.

Lily Jarlsson make YouTube video in English and German. She loves living a vintage life. From her make up, her dresses and hair.. all look retro. Besides sharing her retro lifestyle, she sometimes share variety of topics such as sharing about her own child-less life story. I love how feminine Lily is and how brave she present herself to the world.



What I love about this channel is its uniqueness that present "life over 40, 50". Despite her age, Janis can show the world that she is still maintain her health, beauty and style. I'm interesting to see how fresh her look is without have to cover her gray hair or wrinkles. If you need inspiration on how aging gracefully, you have to check her channel!

Dave Ramsey is the author of best-selling books "Total Money Make Over". He is famous for his "baby steps" for achieving financial success. By watching his channel, I got many knowledge about financial matter. What I love about this show is sometimes he invites listener who succeed in applying baby steps and become debt-free. I love the "debt-free scream"!

This is one channel that I love to watch routinely. I love the "chic" concept that Jennifer brings into her blog, books and YouTube channel. Inspired from her experience while living with a family in Paris, Jennifer bring back the chic principle to her American life. She has the "ten-item wardrobe" concept and always trying to look presentable. I bought her book last year and completely fall in love with Madame Chic series. I plan to buy two other titles on Madame Chic Series. Fascinating read!




Comments

  1. Dear Fauziah, I just stumbled upon your wonderful blog and post today and found you recommended my YouTube channel. You are so kind! Thank yo so much! All the best to you ~ Janis Lyn Johnson from JLJ Back To Classic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear, Janis..thank you so much for visiting my blog! I'm so honored :) I love your channel~ Keep inspiring with your amazing content

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

opini : lagu Opo Aku Iki - Soimah

Miko Fajar Bramantyo

Lirik Lagu Merapi lan Merbabu - Anik Sunyahni