Skip to main content

Girls' Generation Seohyun

my favorite girl❤ #1

This article is a part of my tribute to some women (public figure) that have been giving me lot of inspirations. First article will explain some reasons why I like Seo Juhyun whom well-known as Seohyun of Girls' Generation. I love this multitalented girl -and even love her more when she's with Yonghwa^^

Seohyun has an infectious smile and laugh. Everytime I see her smile, I simply want to smile too. Smile is the prettiest thing we could wear. Be grateful if you can give your precious smile to anyone for free. 
The most important things is to enjoy your life, to be happy it's all that matters.
-Audrey Hepburn
I was smiling yesterday, I'm smiling today and I will smile tomorrow.
Simply because life is too shortto cry for anything. -Santosh Kalwar 
Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile
can be the source of your joy. -Thich Nhat Hanh
I believe happy girls are the prettiest girl. -Audrey Hepburn



I like most of her style. She likes pastel color. She's pretty in white (I envy her so much because of this). 
Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak. -Rachel Zoe

Simplicity is the ultimate form of shopistication. -Leonardo Da Vinci

Seohyun, pretty in white.
Fashions fade style is eternal. -Yves Saint Lauren


She takes care of herself well. And also takes care of people around her.



She loves doing exercise, she maintain a good habit –such as eat consciously and healthy food. I’ve ever followed her rules of having exercise at least 30 minutes before breakfast each morning and it worked so good that I can lost weight almost ten kilograms. Truthfully, it’s hard to make this activity become my daily habit, but I’d like to try harder to make it happen. Hoho.




I like her body language which is so calm, beautiful and elegant. Here's my favorite gif of her walking in airport.




She's multitalented. She determine to do her best and loves challenges. Seohyun is well-known as a member of popular girlband Girls' Generation. She can sings and dances well. Seohyun is also known for her skill in playing piano. Her character makes her want to develop more skills. She's doing MC and also practicing guitar (thanks to her Yong hubby). She then tried acting and drama musical. Seohyun's role as Scarlett O'Hara is one of her breaktrough point. Even though I like to see her better in music, I adore her side who always want to challenge and develop herself.
Seohyun as MC at Music Core
Seohyun singing and playing guitar at SMTown Week
Seohyun in Drama Musical "The Moon That Embraces The Sun"
Seohyun as Scarlett O'Hara in Drama Musical "Gone With The Wind"



She cares so much about her educational life. Seohyun's desires to continue her education is so strong. Even she had some busy and tight schedules, she keeps her school as priority. Seohyun graduates from Dongguk University last year.
Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
-Henry Ford



She likes reading book of self help. She likes to learn something new, such as learn Japanese or English. Sometimes I wonder if she can keep herself read book in a busy and tight schedule, why can't I?



She really loves and respects her parents so much. As the only one child in her family Seohyun always said that "The best deed you can do for your parents is to be a child that they proud of".
I've learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when they're gone from your life. -Maya Angelou



She spreads positivity for people around her. 



Seohyun is so polite. Using formal language whenever she speaks, particularly to older people. Especially when she met Yong's mom. She's just so adorable and lovable. She's more like a real daughter than a-daughter-in law of fake marriage to Yong's mother. 
Seohyun met Yong's family for the first time^^
Yong's mother : "Thank you, Yonghwa, for marrying well.."



She's so generous and likes to give friendly gift and write a letter written by herself. Here are some of the letters that she wrote -even for her younger self.

Seohyun’s Letter to Yonghwa’s Parent at WGM

Hello Father and Mother. I am very nervous since this is my first time greeting both of you formally. Yong oppa has always been accommodating the inadequate me in all circumstances and he understands me well. Really thank you. It is all because of father and mother’s successful teachings. I will work hard to be a wise wife for Yonghwa oppa, to be a daughter in law that father and mother proud of. I wish both of you good health. Daughter-in-law Hyun

Credits : YongSeo shipper (@baidu)

Seohyun Letter in Her 2014 Birthday 
To young Seo Juhyun of the past ^_^ 

When I think of 17-year-old Seo Juhyun now, it feels very young.. 
Even though it was difficult and tiring at times to be thorough and to be a rule follower even more than I am now, I want to say a word of thanks to young Seo Juhyun, who worked hard to protect this appearance. 
There will be times when you waver or moments of chaos but like now, I would like you to live believing in yourself and to never forget your thankful heart. 
I have had no big regrets after making my choices. Of course, there are times when I don’t make perfect or satisfying choices but don’t worry about it, and it would be good to enjoy it more and be bolder. 

PS. And… if you ever get to meet my mentor… If you don’t think you’ll be able to say a word because you freeze… Practice hundreds, thousands of times… Hehe. Be thankful for every moment that comes your way from now on! Work hard, young Seo Juhyun <3 
From your life sunbae, 25-year-old adult Seo Juhyun 

Translated by : SonexStella @soshified



She keeps her friendship as something important in her life. 
A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you. -Elbert Hubbard
I really love her like this :) :)




She already thought about her retirement time although she’s still young. 



P.S. I know nobody’s perfect and so she is. But I’d like to focus on the positive side of her. I prefer to promote what I like instead of bashing what I don’t like. Just fill our days with love and positivity.

Comments

  1. Loved reading this! I think Seohyun is a great person too! The both of you are very admirable, this has motivated me more- thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your kind comment^^
      I know that nobody's perfect but I choose to promote what I love
      instead of bashing what I don't like :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

opini : lagu Opo Aku Iki - Soimah

Miko Fajar Bramantyo

Lirik Lagu Merapi lan Merbabu - Anik Sunyahni