Skip to main content

#DearMe

to 15-years-old me,

Hi cutie! This is the 23-years-old-you writing specially just for you.

You know, maybe you don't have cute shoes and cute socks. You also think that you're not beautiful, you have a dark skin and boys simply have no interest toward you. Maybe sometimes you felt ashamed of yourself or your family. You often think that some people didn't like you or hate you and act like you're invisible. That's okay dear.. you're not alone.

I would love to say that all of those things are only your thoughts. You are the one who makes those thoughts become 'reality'.

It's okay to be different, dear..
Without cute shoes and socks, you're still an amazing child. You're a cheerful kid, you have beautiful eyes and you're pretty smart. It's really okay to have darker skin. Your so-called dark skin won't hide your true shine. It's okay that some boys have no interest on you. You'll see who is worth waiting. It's okay if you're invisible. Those who matter, don't mind..those who mind, don't matter. There are lots of people who truly care to you, dear..


This is the 23-years-old-you, saying that there's no other time to be happy except now.

I know it's hard to say, but thank you for everything that you're going trough before. For those experiences you've had, making me the way I am today. I'm maybe far from perfect, but I'm really thankful that God always giving me this blessing life.

I'm sorry because I'm not fulfilling your dreams and hopes yet, but you know I've done my best and I will always doing my best.

Bandung, March 8 2015

Love,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

opini : lagu Opo Aku Iki - Soimah

Miko Fajar Bramantyo

Lirik Lagu Merapi lan Merbabu - Anik Sunyahni