Skip to main content

Proposal Daisakusen (Bonus)

かわいい~

This is the bonus article of Proposal Daisakusen series^^ Some of gif that I made. I like Masami Nagasawa so much when she acted as Yoshida Rei in this drama. I think, the chemistry between Yoshida Rei and Iwase Ken (Yamashita Tomohisa) were perfectly nice. They ever acted together in another good drama titled Dragon Zakura in 2004. They were acted nice and so much cute in both drama. Masami and Yamashita reunited again in a drama called Summer Nude recently, but unfortunately Masami didn't play a main female role. However, I love this couple so much^^.

There are also gif of another character on this drama. I like Enokido Mikio too! He is so much cool, かっこいい~
Masami Nagasawa (長澤 まさみ) is my first favorite Japanese actress.
Masami was born in Iwata, Shizuoka, in June 3 1987.


I really like her smile so much!
I think she has an adorable smile and her acting is so natural and nice. 

Masami ever played in popular japanese film, Godzilla
おつかれ さま です
Yamashita, Hamada Gaku, Hiraoka Yuta, Masami, Eikura Nana
かわゆ
Enokido Mikio. Best friends with Iwase-kun and Tsurumi-kun.
In charge of teasing the two of them (Tada Tetsuya)
He's so cool^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

opini : lagu Opo Aku Iki - Soimah

Miko Fajar Bramantyo

Lirik Lagu Merapi lan Merbabu - Anik Sunyahni