Skip to main content

Happiness (EXO ver.)

EXO's Showtime

I made gifs from my favorite episode of EXO's showtime! Among the member, I like Sehun and Chanyeol the most. They're both cute and charming :). Basically, they can make me happy by just looking on their smile and laugh :D.
your smile enlighten me so much #bigquote
Chanyeol is known for his skill as a rapper and somehow he starts to compose a song. He is so tall and has a cute smile. His voice is so deep and cool. He often showing his mischievous side but in my opinion, he is really a caring and loving person -especially toward people around him. I like his shoulder, his legs which are so long, I like him when he's doing a rap and playing guitar. I like his personality who always want to be a happy person and spread happiness

I like Sehun for not only his cool appearance when he dance but also for his foolishness in daily life. Sometimes he can be so serious but sometimes get really fool! His posture is so cool and I like his body language. He is a real maknae though, because he's too cute >.<. I like his expression -especially when he laughs. Sometimes he look childish between his hyungs but sometimes he can be really manly. Hoho. Whenever I saw him on the bad health -coughing or feeling unwell on the stage-, somehow I suddenly feel want to protect him and bring him home. Haha.


happiness lies within ourselves #bigquote
you're so bright as the sun rises on your way #bigquote
those who mind don't matter. those who matter don't mind
#bigquote
now the sky could be blue, could be grey. i don't mind.
without you i'm just miles away 
#strawberry swing #bigquote
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, 
they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. -Marcel Proust #bigquote

you have to strengthen yourself, so someone can rely her entire life on you :)
#bigquote

then I look at you, and the world's alright with me :)
#joelmadden #bigquote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

opini : lagu Opo Aku Iki - Soimah

Miko Fajar Bramantyo

Lirik Lagu Merapi lan Merbabu - Anik Sunyahni